- it allows easy access around the back of your harness (gear loops, chalk bags, etc)
- enables a rope to be strapped to the bottom of the pack (carry straps)
- waistbelt provides additional carry comfort for heavy loads and tucks away to leave freedom of movement when climbing
- allow the pack to be compressed keeping the contents secure while climbing
- allows you to carry a jacket on the outside
- great balance between volume and shape provides plenty of room for gear without interfering with your climbing
- reduces wear from abrasion
- comfortable while wearing the pack
- stable on the back even without using the waistbelt
- provides freedom of movement while climbing
- adjustable height sternum strap enhances security and comfort
|UPC, EAN, ISBN||3342540078451|
|Weight||1 lb 4 oz / 570 g|
|Hydration Bladder Included||Not Included|
|Hydration Bladder Compatible||Yes|
|Max Load Capacity||N/A|
Reviews For The Petzl Bug Climbing Pack (1100 cu in)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Wear Resistant
- Small Compartments
- Long Climbs
Comments about Bug Climbing Pack (1100 cu in):
Petzl Bug is a great pack for climbing long trad routes or multi-pitch routes that require you to bring a little extra gear (ie. layers, food, water, etc...). It's built to last, just like any other Petzl product. It sits high above the waist to easily fit your harness and access your gear. Only downsides I see are that it is a bit small(can't really knock that because I knew that buying it), so my only real gripe is that the zipper for the main compartment. I wish it would open up a bit more for easier access.
- Was this a gift?:
Questions & Answers
Q & A For The Petzl Bug Climbing Pack (1100 cu in)
Warranty & Returns
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from CampSaver within 60 days of purchase, you can take advantage of our 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee. What does that mean to you? We'll exchange your product for free or give you a full refund. You'll never be left regretting your purchase with CampSaver. We've got you covered. Request a return here.
All of our Men's and Women's apparel and footwear comes with what we like to call a Fit Guarantee. If the apparel/footwear you purchased does not fit comfortably and you'd like to exchange it for another size, we will cover not only the cost of the return shipping, but also shipping the replacement size (if in-stock) to you. The Fit Guarantee only applies to shipping within the continental United States. At CampSaver you can buy with confidence that you will like what you buy, risk-free. Please allow 2 weeks for replacement item shipping. If you have any questions about our Fit Guarantee, give us a call at 1-877-883-6276.
Extended Return Policy
On top of our other fantastic policies described above, CampSaver has a very liberal 180 Day New/Unopened Return Policy. New, unused, or unopened products may be returned to us for up to 180 days, no questions asked. If you wish to return a new, unused, or unopened item after the 180 day return policy has expired, request a return or give us a call at 1-877-883-6276. CampSaver will accept those items at it's own discretion. If an item that is used is returned to us after the 180 day limit we will assess a 50% restocking fee.
All of the products we carry have a warranty which covers product defects for, at the very least, 60-days, many for up to a year. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-877-883-6276.
Petzl Sizing Chart