Eagle Creek Rincon 90L Pack (5650 cu in) DetailsThe Eagle Creek Rincon 65L Pack is a modular travel pack is made for big travel adventures. With a detachable daypack there is nowhere you can't go. The Contour Fit Suspension zips away, making it perfect for storing in hostel lockers and overhead bins.
- Contour Fit Suspension System
- Easy packing access: Full front panel load
- Central Lock Point secures main entry points with a single lock
- Bottom zippered compartment with zippered internal divider
- Interior and exterior compression straps
- Multiple carry handles for easy grab-and-go
- Organize this bag with the Pack-It System
- Torso Range: 17-21 in / 43-53 cm
- Hip Belt Range: 32-38 in / 81-97 cm
- 4450 cu in / 73 L capacity
- Contoured padded shoulder straps with 3D Air Mesh
- Multiple carry options: Piggyback, chest and backpack straps
- Exterior quick stash zippered pocket
- Interior slip pocket
- Back panel pocket for concealing passport and travel documents
- Exterior side pockets for quick-grab items
- Reflective trim for nighttime visibility
- 1200 cu in / 20 L capacity
|Weight||5 lb 11 oz / 2.6 kg|
|Shipping Restrictions||This item is oversized and can only ship via ground to the U.S.|
|Dimensions||14 x 30 x 12 in / 36 x 76 x 30 cm|
|Capacity||5650 cu in / 93 L (including daypack)|
|Features||Harness System, Removable Daypack|
|Material||420D Stratus, 420D Helix Ripstop, 420D Helix Oxford, & 900D Bi-Tech|
|Sizing||Torso: 17-21 in / 43-53 cm|
|Shipping Estimate||Estimated Shipping: Same Day Shipping! Mon. - Fri. if ordered by 12 pm MST|
Reviews For The Eagle Creek Rincon 90L Pack (5650 cu in)
Q & A
Q & A For The Eagle Creek Rincon 90L Pack (5650 cu in)
Warranty & Returns
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from CampSaver within 60 days of purchase, you can take advantage of our 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee. What does that mean to you? We'll exchange your product for free or give you a full refund. You'll never be left regretting your purchase with CampSaver. We've got you covered.
Extended Return Policy
On top of our fantastic policies described above, CampSaver has a very liberal New/Unopened Return Policy. New, unused, and unopened products (excludes items from The Shed) may be returned to us at anytime, no questions asked. Any new/unopened item returned after 60 days will be issued store credit. We do not accept returns on used/opened products after 60 days. We do not accept returns on used weight bearing climbing gear, mounted skis or molded ski boots ever.
All New Men's and Women's apparel and footwear (excludes items in the Shed) comes with what we like to call a Fit Guarantee. If the apparel/footwear you purchased does not fit comfortably and you'd like to exchange it for another size, we will cover not only the cost of the return shipping, but also shipping the replacement size. The Fit Guarantee only applies to shipping within the continental United States. At CampSaver you can buy with confidence that you will like what you buy, risk-free. Please allow 2 weeks for replacement item shipping.
All of the products we carry have a warranty which covers product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-877-883-6276.