After testing VSN Mobil's V.360 Camera kayaking, mountain biking, and rock climbing we can confidently say that this is one of the best action sport cameras available. It has changed the way we view the sports we love.
Pan Left or Right with a keyboard or mouse
Top 5 Reasons We Love the V.360
1 - Video
Don't worry about missing the action shot with this camera. Record, playback and share seamless 360 degree videos up to 30 frames per second with a 60 degree vertical field of view. Adjustable resolutions with a max resolution of 6480 x 1080 HD. The V.360 has two microphones that allow it to record stereo sound. When you download the V.360 Desktop Player (free) you can watch your 360° video while panning left to right on the keyboard to control your view. YouTube has recently upgraded to allow 360° videos to be added and viewed with a panning control.
2 - Photo
No more awkward panning and taking multiple pictures trying to get a good panoramic shot (and then the annoying editing and stitching). Capture Hi-Resolution 360 degree 8MP panoramic images with the touch of a button, even while recording a video. With selectable Burst Mode you can capture 5 sequential panoramic photos with the press of a button.
3 - User Friendly
Using the advanced technology is easy! Just push a button and start recording. Once you've captured the video, download to your desktop or phone to edit the footage you want (or just leave it as is). Editing your 360° video on your desktop is compatible with most editing software because the video is downloaded in an MP4 format, and pictures are downloaded as JPEGs. The V.360 App is the best way to edit on your phone. The app is explained in more detail further down the page. The camera has both wifi and bluetooth capability, making it easy to control the camera as well as transfer photos and videos the moment you take them.
4 - VSN Mobil App
Available for Android and iOS 4.0 or higher. The V.360 app allows you to access all 5 camera modes with a swipe of your fingers. Connect your phone to the camera, open the app, and then you can control the camera from your phone. While recording, streaming or playback, choose what you want to see. The app is the simplest and smartest way to capture, edit, and share your video or picture.
5 - Surveillance
Activate Surveillance mode and turn your V.360 into a 360 degree Security Camera. Automatically activate video or photo recording sessions using the built-in motion or audio detection sensors. Want to find out what's been digging up your garden? Just set the camera up while your at work, and come home to watch any footage that was picked up by the motion and audio detection sensors.
Shop VSN Mobil
• Timelapse: Create unique videos that turn hours into minutes using the built-in time lapse recording feature with adjustable time-lapse capture settings of 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s and 60s.
• Only uses one lens.
• Compatible with all GoPro mounts, traditional cameras and tripod designs with a built in ¼ - 20 UNC tripod housing mount.
• IP67 compliant. That means it is shock and dust resistant. It is also able to go 3 feet underwater for 30 minutes.
• The battery life last for 2 hours of continuous recording in the highest quality (1080 HD).
• Track every move you make with the sensors it comes with: GPS, Barometer, Compass, Temperature, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
• Wifi: can connect to your wifi router or function as a standalone wifi access point to stream and control the camera. Up to 5 people can connect at the same time to stream and view live 360 video.
• Bluetooth capable with Android and iOS smartphone or tablet.
• Memory: supports up to 128G Micro SD. If recording at max resolution (1080 HD), it will take 10GB per hour.