Petzl Bug Climbing Pack (1100 cu in) DetailsPetzl's Bug was designed specifically for multi-pitch, long routes that are done in a single day. Its rounded rectangular shape maximizes volume and minimizes interference while in use. The volume of the BUG is ideal for carrying gear on the approach and when climbing (hydration system, guidebook/topo, clothing, shoes, etc). Everything has been designed for maximum comfort while climbing with the BUG on the back: minimal bulk, shoulder straps allowing freedom of arm movement, comfortable and ventilated back panel, foldaway waistbelt, high positioning allows access to back of harness (for chalkbag, gear), lateral compression straps.
- it allows easy access around the back of your harness (gear loops, chalk bags, etc)
- enables a rope to be strapped to the bottom of the pack (carry straps)
- waistbelt provides additional carry comfort for heavy loads and tucks away to leave freedom of movement when climbing
- allow the pack to be compressed keeping the contents secure while climbing
- allows you to carry a jacket on the outside
- great balance between volume and shape provides plenty of room for gear without interfering with your climbing
- reduces wear from abrasion
- comfortable while wearing the pack
- stable on the back even without using the waistbelt
- provides freedom of movement while climbing
- adjustable height sternum strap enhances security and comfort
|UPC, EAN, ISBN||3342540078451|
|Weight||1 lb 4 oz / 570 g|
|Hydration Bladder or Bottle Included?||Not Included|
|Hydration Bladder Compatible||Yes|
|Shipping Estimate||Estimated Shipping: Same Day Shipping! Mon. - Fri. if ordered by 12 pm MST|
Reviews For The Petzl Bug Climbing Pack (1100 cu in)
Q & A
Q & A For The Petzl Bug Climbing Pack (1100 cu in)
Warranty & Returns
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from CampSaver within 60 days of purchase, you can take advantage of our 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee. What does that mean to you? We'll exchange your product for free or give you a full refund. You'll never be left regretting your purchase with CampSaver. We've got you covered.
Extended Return Policy
On top of our fantastic policies described above, CampSaver has a very liberal New/Unopened Return Policy. New, unused, and unopened products (excludes items from The Shed) may be returned to us at anytime, no questions asked. Any new/unopened item returned after 60 days will be issued store credit. We do not accept returns on used/opened products after 60 days. We do not accept returns on used weight bearing climbing gear, mounted skis or molded ski boots ever.
All New Men's and Women's apparel and footwear (excludes items in the Shed) comes with what we like to call a Fit Guarantee. If the apparel/footwear you purchased does not fit comfortably and you'd like to exchange it for another size, we will cover not only the cost of the return shipping, but also shipping the replacement size. The Fit Guarantee only applies to shipping within the continental United States. At CampSaver you can buy with confidence that you will like what you buy, risk-free. Please allow 2 weeks for replacement item shipping.
All of the products we carry have a warranty which covers product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-877-883-6276.
Petzl Sizing Chart
Petzl Sizing Chart