Red Paddle Co. 10'8" Activ Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard Details
Ever dreamed of doing yoga or pilates on a glass-like lake? Red Paddle Co's Activ SUP will get you there. The 10'8" Activ uses the same Tech Air design process that the 10'8" Ride underwent, which makes the board very rigid and it's also nice and wide, making it particularly suited for yoga poses. This is due to the inclusion of the new MSL fusion technology that Red Paddle Co utilizes in the construction of their boards. The final touch is the EVA deck, which turns it into a full yoga pad. All that said, it's not just a floating platform - like every board in the Ride family, it glides beautifully over water.
For 2017, Red Paddle Co has added a special screw thread to all the boards that are compatible with RAM MOUNTS products, the world leading accessory bracket manufacturer.
- Great for yoga, pilates and fitness fans
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- EVA deck
- iFin configuration
- Red Paddle Co backpack
- Titan pump
- Repair Kit
- Free water resistant phone case
- MSL fusion technology: Drawing from a mantra aimed at designing and manufacturing high-quality boards with zero compromise, Red Paddle Co introduces MSL fusion technology. MSL, which stands for Monocoque Structural Laminate, involves an industrial process that fuses the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at raw material stage. MSL reduces hand-gluing errors and the amount of glueused, which saves 2 kg of weight. It also delivers greater stiffness at lower pressures. (Red Paddle Co recommends inflating their boards to 18 - 20 psi for optimal board performance)
- Thickness: The 10'8" Ride is 150 mm thick, an increase of 30 mm that creates an even stiffer board making it easier to hold those poses as well as ensuring you are above the waterline at all times
- iFin: No tools, replacements or spares are needed for the iFin system
- New Blue/Green model has new minor cosmetic changes
|Brand||Red Paddle Co.|
|Shipping Restrictions||This item is oversized and can only ship via ground to the U.S.|
|Watercraft Length||10 ft 8 in / 3.25 m|
|Watercraft Width||34 in / 86 cm|
|Watercraft Depth||5.9 in / 15 cm|
|Max Weight Capacity||265 lbs / 120 kgs|
|Packed Size||Not Specified|
|Recommended Inflation Pressure (PSI)||20 PSI|
|Paddleboard Fin Size||Not Specified|
|Hull Type||Planing Hull|
|Shipping Estimate||Estimated Shipping: Same Day Shipping! Mon. - Fri. if ordered by 12 pm MST|
Reviews For The Red Paddle Co. 10'8" Activ Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard
Q & A
Q & A For The Red Paddle Co. 10'8" Activ Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard
Warranty & Returns
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from CampSaver within 60 days of purchase, you can take advantage of our 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee. What does that mean to you? We'll exchange your product for free or give you a full refund. You'll never be left regretting your purchase with CampSaver. We've got you covered.
Extended Return Policy
On top of our fantastic policies described above, CampSaver has a very liberal New/Unopened Return Policy. New, unused, and unopened products (excludes items from The Shed) may be returned to us at anytime, no questions asked. Any new/unopened item returned after 60 days will be issued store credit. We do not accept returns on used/opened products after 60 days. We do not accept returns on used weight bearing climbing gear, mounted skis or molded ski boots ever.
All New Men's and Women's apparel and footwear (excludes items in the Shed) comes with what we like to call a Fit Guarantee. If the apparel/footwear you purchased does not fit comfortably and you'd like to exchange it for another size, we will cover not only the cost of the return shipping, but also shipping the replacement size. The Fit Guarantee only applies to shipping within the continental United States. At CampSaver you can buy with confidence that you will like what you buy, risk-free. Please allow 2 weeks for replacement item shipping.
All of the products we carry have a warranty which covers product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-877-883-6276.