- REACTIVE LIGHTING mode
Light output adjusts instantly, due to the light sensor. Light output is optimized to ensure the chosen burn time. This automatic adjustment keeps the hands as free as possible.
- Constant lighting mode is also available, guaranteeing stable lighting that does not diminish during the entire chosen burn time
- Maximum light output: 215 lumens
- Three lighting levels available:
- MAX POWER, power prioritized
- STANDARD, power/burn time balance
- MAX AUTONOMY: burn time prioritized
- Red lighting mode preserves night vision (red LED)
- Two independent switches simplify usage: One for lighting mode (REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING), the other to choose between the three lighting levels; Lock function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, 1800 mAh:
- universal charging with micro USB port
- battery charge indicator
- performs well at low temperatures
- can be replaced with standard battery pack for use in remote areas
- Comfortable headband is easy to adjust. Two-part construction at the back of the head for excellent support during dynamic activities.
- Customized burn time with OS by Petzl software, free for download at www.petzl.com/OS
|Weight||4 oz / 115g|
|Burntime on Low||10 Hours (Minimum but could be much more with Reactive Lighting)|
|Burntime on High||2.5 hours (Minimum but could be much more with Reactive Lighting)|
|Distance on Low||230 ft / 70 m|
|Distance on High||369 ft / 110 m|
|Max Lumen Output||215 Lumens|
|Minimum Lumen Output||80 Lumens|
|Waterproof||Up to 1 m|
Reviews For The Petzl Tikka RXP Headlamp
Q & A
Q & A For The Petzl Tikka RXP Headlamp
Warranty & Returns
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from CampSaver within 60 days of purchase, you can take advantage of our 60 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee. What does that mean to you? We'll exchange your product for free or give you a full refund. You'll never be left regretting your purchase with CampSaver. We've got you covered.
Extended Return Policy
On top of our fantastic policies described above, CampSaver has a very liberal New/Unopened Return Policy. New, unused, and unopened products (excludes items from The Shed) may be returned to us at anytime, no questions asked. Any new/unopened item returned after 60 days will be issued store credit. We do not accept returns on used/opened products after 60 days. We do not accept returns on used weight bearing climbing gear, mounted skis or molded ski boots ever.
All New Men's and Women's apparel and footwear (excludes items in the Shed) comes with what we like to call a Fit Guarantee. If the apparel/footwear you purchased does not fit comfortably and you'd like to exchange it for another size, we will cover not only the cost of the return shipping, but also shipping the replacement size. The Fit Guarantee only applies to shipping within the continental United States. At CampSaver you can buy with confidence that you will like what you buy, risk-free. Please allow 2 weeks for replacement item shipping.
All of the products we carry have a warranty which covers product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-877-883-6276.
Petzl Sizing Chart